Peter Lang International Publishers is seeking a full-time Book Fairs and Conferences Coordinator in our Oxford office.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, we are seeking an enthusiastic, well-organised and detail-oriented candidate to support our global sales and marketing efforts for print and electronic books. You will be responsible for organising our participation in book fairs, subject conferences, library shows and book launches/signings, and your duties will include liaising with organisers, shipping books and equipment to the venue, and coordinating logistics for staff and channel partners.
• Organisation of Peter Lang’s attendance at key book fairs, subject conferences and library shows
• Consultation with Editorial department to select subject conferences to be attended
• With the Marketing Manager, controlling the conference and book fairs budget
• Cooperation with agents, book sellers, and authors regarding the organisation of private and public exhibitions, fairs and conferences
• Travel management for staff attendance at fairs and conferences
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and German, and have experience of organising trade events, ideally in publishing. You will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar events marketing role, probably as part of a team, and are now ready to move on to the next level to lead similar activities. Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills are essential for this role.
Please apply in the first instance with your covering letter and CV to Inge Grosse: email@example.com.
Company: Peter Lang Ltd
Deadline: 30 March 2018