Vacancies: Editorial Assistants
We are pleased to be recruiting for two new Editorial Assistants in our busy Oxford office. One position will be full time, the other part time (50%, hours to be negotiated). We are seeking enthusiastic, well-organised and detail-oriented candidates to support our Commissioning Editors and Publishing Director. The ideal candidates will be native English speakers with some understanding of academic publishing. Fluency in another language (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and/or Italian) and experience with databases would be advantageous.
- Soliciting and managing publicity materials
- Arranging and coordinating peer review for book projects
- Supporting author and editor correspondence
- Maintaining editorial data in ERP software
- Managing workload in an efficient and time-sensitive manner
- Communicating with in-house editors and production team
The successful candidates will work well within a team and have excellent communication skills. They will need to maintain good relationships with authors and volume editors as well as colleagues in the Oxford office and in the other Peter Lang offices worldwide.
Please apply in the first instance with your covering letter and CV to the Publishing Director, Lucy Melville: email@example.com
Company: Peter Lang Ltd, http://www.peterlang.com
Salary description: £20,000 p.a. FTE
Deadline for application: 12 pm, Friday 21 October