We have an opening for a production manager to oversee production at our Oxford office. This role would suit a production controller looking for more responsibility and the next step in their career.
- Manage the UK based production department and work closely with the Global Production Manager
- Facilitate the smooth production of both print and digital titles
- Manage the outsourcing of pre-print work to overseas vendors
- Manage a production assistant
- Design covers and prelims, and updating series indexes as required
- Check manuscripts prior and post typesetting for accuracy and quality
- Work closely with editorial staff both in the UK and internationally
- Prepare monthly reports on the production output for the Publishing Director
Experience / skills required:
- Prior publishing production experience is essential
- You will comfortable using InDesign and Photoshop
- You will have prior experience working with overseas vendors
- You must be highly organised and good under pressure
Further information is available from email@example.com.